November 23rd, 2018
Marseille , Cité des métiers - 5 rue des consuls - 13002
Tunisian talents united forum
Culture & Mindset Transformation for a brighter Future for Tunisia
Driving Cultural Changes
Break through leadership skills
9H00: Forum Opening and Welcome Session
9H20: Keynote Speaker:
“What it takes to Transform Cultural and Mind Set Change”
Keynote Speaker : Professor Jean Marie LOCHET
Philosopher, Advisor (Fr. Director of école Normale supérieur, AIX-En-Provence, Fr. Dean Academy of Iles de la réunion
10H00: Coffee Break
10H15: Panel: Driving cultural changes – breakthrough leadership skills
The panelist will share the diversity of cultures and values from different parts of the worlds and will cover specific countries like Canada and Tunisia. And how through breakthrough leadership skills to close the cultural gap.
Moderator: Mr. Belgacem CHARIAG, President and CEO at PQ Group Holdings. USA, TTU Cofounder & Board Director
- Mr. Wassim Karkabi, Stanton Chase & HI. Dubai – UAE
- Alexandre Tremblay, Bachelor Program Manager ESSCA
- Julia Baber, officer for international corporate relations ESSCA
12H00: Lunch Break.
13H30: Panel: Transformational Leadership
The pace of change in the World and societies we live in has changed in a way that impacted the old definition of the « Long Term ». Being transformational as individuals, organizations or societies to deal with the international and local ecosystem variables is increasingly, a required skill.
Transformational leadership is one of the most required skills to restart Tunisia economic and social development engine.
Moderator: Ms. Manal Harrathi, Entreprise Strategic Director, Financial Technology Industry. TTU member.
- Mounir Beltaifa, founder and President of Bridgers One, Paris
- Cedric Protière, CEO 3D Matchmovers – Doing Business in Tunisia
- Ines Nasri, Digital Marketing Specialist, Technology Optimist – Hacking Digital Transformation
- Helène Bourgon, Reporter in Syria/Lebanon, Cofounder 15-38, the first information network on the Mediterranean, Marseille
- Assia Ali, Digital & CRM Analytics, founder of yemmayummy Cuisine du monde, Marseille
Engage the audience with the panelists
14H45: Coffee Break
15H00: Conversations / Working Groups
Four Groups adress issues and offer solutions
- Culture change Challenges and Opportunities
- Breakthrough leadership skills to drive change
- Innovative Solutions for Tunisia to Excel again
- Vision and Outlook of Tunisia for a brighter future
17H00: Forum Close out session – Conclusion and way-forward
17H00: Forum Closed